Wednesday, January 22, 2014

12 week update



How big is baby: Peach | 12 Weeks 5 days
How I'm feeling: Much better than the last two months. Morning sickness is finally easing up and I have my appetite back!
Weight gain/loss: I feel like it's a lot but so far the scale doesn't say anything different. Maybe 2 lbs.
Stretch marks: Nothing yet!
Sleep: It depends on the night. I feel the worst in the evenings, so I'm usually propped up on pillows and chewing some TUMS. Falling asleep isn't so great, but I stay asleep for the most part.
Diet/Cravings/Aversions: None really. I'm just happy to want to eat again. Morning sickness was rough. I'm staring a meal plan in order to get a lot of nutrition for baby and it's going pretty well so far. Hopefully I can stay healthy throughout this journey.
Movement: I thought felt movement the other day, but I think it was just the symptoms of bloating. Ha! Hopefully I feel something unmistakable soon!
What I'm loving: Sleep and more sleep. I'm still a little tired, so I've been trying to get as much shut-eye as possible on slower weeks. I know things are about to get a lot busier, so I'm trying to take advantage of a slower pace these days.
Symptoms: Just bloating. I know, so fun. It's one thing I really hate, but eating small, snacky meals seems to help. Nothing else is a horrible bother right now. My clothes aren't really comfortable right now, but I'm trying to hold out for when I absolutely need to purchase maternity clothes. I also have a vendetta against pants right now. Things will get a little easier when the weather warms up. I have plenty of dresses, it's just been a little too cold to wear them. 
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender! I'm so impatient to know! I'm dying to start planning and buying anything! I'm glad it's only a few more weeks to wait!
Best moment of the week: Feeling more like myself again. Ah, I feel like a new woman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment